1. Take into account that great
love and great achievements
involve great risk.
2. When you lose, don't lose the
3. Follow the three Rs: Respect for self,
respect for others and responsibility for all your actions.
4. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful
stroke of luck.
5. Learn the rules so you know how
to break them properly.
6. Don't let a little
dispute injure a great friendship.
you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps
to correct it.
8. Spend some time alone every day.
9. Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your values.
10. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
11. Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and
think back, you'll be able to enjoy it a second time.
12. A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for
13. In disagreements with loved
ones, deal only with the current situation. Don't bring up the
14. Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve
15. Be gentle with the earth.
16. Once a year, go some place you've never been before.
17. Remember that the best relationship is one in which your
love for each other exceeds your need for each other.
18. Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to
19. Approach love and cooking with
- Give people more than
they expect and do it cheerfully.
- Marry a man/woman you love to talk to. As you get
conversational skills will be as important as any other.
- Don't believe all you hear, spend all you have or
sleep all you want.
- When you say, "I love you," mean it.
- When you say, "I'm sorry," look the person in the
- Be engaged at least six months before you get
- Believe in love at first sight.
- Never laugh at anyone's dreams. People who don't
have dreams don't have
- Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt
but it's the only way
to live life completely.
- In disagreements, fight fairly. No name calling.
- Don't judge people by their relatives.
- Talk slowly but think quickly.
- When someone asks you a question you don't want to
answer, smile and
ask, "Why do you want to know?"
- Remember that great love and great achievements
involve great risk.
- Say "bless you" when you hear someone sneeze.
- Smile when picking up the phone. The caller will
hear it in your voice.